Saturday, December 7, 2013

Lately






Cade was the cutest little duck. It's way past Halloween, but I just came across this little photo session of our adorable duck. He was ok with being in the pumpkin as long as he had the He-Man. And, he absolutely LOVED flying through the air. Look at that huge smile!















My Mom visited us at the end of November. While she was here, she let Cade splash around in a bowl of water (which he really enjoys!). His vigorous splashing caused the bowl to dump over on him. He was not pleased.... And, my Mom ended up soaking wet.







We also put the tree up while my Mom was in town. Cade is intrigued by the lights and the feel of the branches.

We took Christmas card photos today. I'm so excited to get our Christmas designed and sent out to everyone. I'll share some of the photos that we don't use for the card later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment